The 2015-16 NCAA Men’s Basketball Season is going to start in November 2015 and its tour will end with Final Four on 2-4 April 2016. Officially, the practices will open in October. This time there are certain rule changes approved for the game. Let’s have a brief look on them.
- The time of shot clock will be reduced from 35 seconds to 30 seconds.
- Both offensive and defensive players will be provided the same vertically protections.
- The restricted area arc will be extended to 4 feet in place of earlier 3 feet.
- The number of team timeouts should be 4 times in place of 5 times with the restriction of not more than 3 timeouts for the second half.
- Some changes will be incorporated in 10 second backcourt rule where the offensive team will have 10 seconds benefit to proceed with the ball from backcourt to frontcourt.
- During the ball dribbling, the five second “closely guarded” rule will be eliminated.
- Throughout the game, video replay of the shot clock violation is allowed now and so on.
Let’s have a look on the top teams on whom we can have bold predictions in NCAA Basketball Season 2015-16.
During the offseason of Marquette’s trip to Italy, Henry Ellenson and Luke Fischer served as the potential combination. In single matchup, these due combined to score 50 points. Undoubtedly, Fischer’s grit and size with Ellenson’s versatility is going to frustrate the Big East. Duane Wilson is back and Traci Carter in freshman point guard is going to contribute. In total, there are lots of chances for the talented crews of Marquette.
Are you already tired of Cal buzz? But this time also it can’t stop as Cuonzo Martin has recruited five star performers Jaylen Brown and Ivan Rabb in the squad in return of key players from such a team that ended the game as 18-15 overall in the last season and in the Pac-12 as 7-11. The greatest benefits of Brown-Rabb combo will be achieved by Tyrone Wallace and Jordan Mathews.
Oregon State has the chances to go from the 8-10 Pac-12 squad to the team level with the potentiality to challenge the best in this league. The four starter of a squad are back and this squad will be led by Gary Payton II who is known as one of the most defensive player of this league. The elite recruits of Stephen Thompson Jr and Tres Tinkle, the son of Wayne may click and the return of the Beavers to the NCAA tournament first time since 1990 may mark in their game.
Due to the lukewarm offense of Florida State in the last season, its 17-16 finish was gained overall. But it is expected that Xavier Rathan-Mayes is going to get more help for the next season. The main attraction is Dwayne Bacon who is a McDonald’s All-American and in addition, one of the most decked recruits in the school level history. The adequate size of Leonard Hamilton along with Boris Bojanovsky and Michael Ojo is hopeful enough to return to a good result in the tournament.
Now when it comes time for “March Madness”, it’s also signifies the time to place a bet on the hardwood action with 64+ teams vying for being the champion. But where can you get your action down? An online bookmaker is one place aside from your local bookie.
As there are literally 100s of sportsbooks to chosen from, where to start? One of the most respected in the biz is 365bet. Based out of the UK (where the industry originates from), this bookmaker has on offer live streaming of tens of thousands of events year long. Obviously this is just one so be sure to do your due diligence to figure out where you are able to play because based on where you reside, some bookies may not accept your registration.